Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas & New Years



So.....I'm a total slacker and I need to upoad my pictures and get them posted! Until then here are a few I got ahold of! Christmas was so fun, Sadee got spoiled as usual with too many toys and way too many clothes!(time to go through her drawers again, it seems like I just did that!!!) Kenzee baby got tons of clothes and the usual baby stuff but the best one was what mommy & daddy got ....her jumparoo, which she absolutely loves!!! Sadee & I went with KC & some friends to Jacobs Lake for the New Years snow trip (Kenzee stayed with Grandma & Grandpa cause she is still too little, and it was way too cold) but Sadee had a blast! She is definitely growing up in the wrong part of the country cause she LOVES the snow, and everyone knows it doesn't snow in the dang desert. I'll be sure to post the rest of the pictures soon!






This is Sadee's "snow riendeer", we tried to make a snowman but the snow was too cold! Oh well She loved it anyways!!!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The 4 of "US"